Surrey Unvented Cylinders
Looking for unvented cylinder installations?
An unvented cylinder is an excellent way of making sure that your hot water taps and showers are providing a high level of performance all year round! Unvented cylinders store large amounts of hot water which is then available on demand. As they are connected to your mains water system, an unvented cylinder operates at mains water pressure, ensuring that it operates at a significantly high flow rate. At Direct Plumbing and Heating Ltd, we can install or service any unvented cylinder in your property in Surrey.
An unvented cylinder system has no cold water tank. This means that the water is fed directly from the mains into the sealed hot water cylinder. This water is then heated by either immersion heaters or by an external heat source such as a boiler - this depends on the type of unvented cylinder that you have.
There are many benefits to having an unvented cylinder system, such as:
- Doesn’t require a water tank which saves space in your property
- Provides a strong level of water pressure to your taps and shower
- Doesn’t rely on gravity to operate so can be installed anywhere in your property
- Reduced noise in the heating system
- Completely sealed system - no water tank that could freeze over or become contaminated.
For more information on the unvented cylinders that we can install or maintain in Surrey, call us today on 07843206187 or send us a message through our contact page.